Sunday, April 6, 2014

* SPARKLE * FABULOUS * - Heidi Swapp Fun

Hi everyone,

Thought I would stop by and share a little bit of fun I have been having with some Heidi Swapp products.

I created this layout from photos taken in a photobooth at Jodie's 30th birthday party. They were such a great memento and I loved being able to use so many on my layout.

The Heidi Swapp products are fun and vibrant and were the perfect match for these photos. I used papers from both her Colour Pop and Serendipity lines.


I used the Heidi Swapp buzzwords for my title- they are so easy to add to any layout or project life page and come in a variety of styles.




The buzzwords are self-adhesive stickers and come with words and detailed embellishments such as this arrow and the leopard print heart.  I added sewing thread for some extra texture. To adhere the thread I tucked one end under my flair then ran a bit of glue along it using my finger.



I also used some of the Heidi Swapp Jumbo Pennants. I've been wanting to play with these for a while and they were a lot of fun to play with. The banners are white to begin with, then using your inks, sprays or mists you can colour them to suit your project. The pattern on the banner resists the spray so they still have the same detail as the original white banner.  I used Heidi's Primrose Colourshine Mist and Squeezed Orange Dylusions on my banners. I also used these sprays to create the splatter effect as seen above.  As the banners were a bit longer than I needed I cut the tops off to use on other projects.



 I think Heidi could coin a second catchphrase "Make Cute stuff!"


All Heidi Swapp products are currently 20% of in the webstore until Sunday 13th April.

Fleur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment